• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Writer with ME needed

ScottTriGuy

Stop the harm. Start the research and treatment.
Hi folks,

Do you have concise writing skills? Can you quickly and creatively tell a story and make a compelling point? Do you have the lived experience and medico-political awareness of ME?

Millions Missing Canada is developing a series of short, provocative videos to raise awareness of the ME crisis in Canada and we need a volunteer writer:
  • with skills to create short compelling scripts
  • with high awareness of ME history, concepts, research and stakeholders
We have already brainstormed a good number of provocative narrative topics (the absurdity of the whole ME situation gives us lots to work with!) and now the ideas need to be developed into short scripts for recording and production.

The videos will be mixed media of real footage, narration, images, animation and graphics. The scripts will also include a requested action of the viewer (sign petition, share).

Ask your questions here or PM me to chat more.

Thanks!