1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

WPI Symposium?

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Rrrr, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Rrrr

Rrrr Senior Member

Is there a WPI Symposium this coming week or next wk? The VP of WPI made reference to it on the Nevada radio show he was interviewed on (see media section).

Does anyone know about this? What is it?

2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    I have no idea. He talked about Symposium with researchers and physicians from all over the worldl - I haven't heard anything about it. I guess patients are not invited.

3. Rrrr

Rrrr Senior Member

okay. i emailed wpi to ask. it is all hush hush, but it sounds big and effective, with docs and researchers from around the globe coming. but all hush hush for some reason.

4. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    Hush hush, perhaps because they're going to be discussing information that isn't....quite...published....yet...?

5. SOC

SOC Senior Member

USA
    Who? Me? Nope, I don't see no researchers and physicians talking. Nope. Not me. Not hearing a thing, either. Nothing to see here folks, just move along....

6. urbantravels

urbantravels disjecta membra

Los Angeles, CA
    Loose lips sink ships.

See more popular forum discussions.