1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

WPI Responds to UK PACE trials

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by LaurelW, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
  2. toddm1960

toddm1960 Senior Member

Rochester, New York
    I've already signed........... :D
  3. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    I passed WPI's response on to Miwako Hosada, PhD, who is a Research Fellow at the Harvard School of Public Health.
    (She is a contact I made as a result of creating my Youtube CFS video, which was recently shown in Japan to the Japanese CFS Association.)

Miwako was eager to know more about the sordid politics of CFS, so I also forwarded her Mindy Kitei's recent blog entries.
    She responded with the following email:

"Thank you for the farther information. I passed this matter to the Japanese CFS Association and a board member of Massachusetts CFIDS/ME FM Association."
  4. Gemini

Gemini Senior Member

5. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    Perfect response by WPI!

Everyone please sign the petition!! The CDC Charlotte, NC branch has to be overhauled or shuttered, NOW!
  6. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    absolutely!

See more popular forum discussions.