• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI Matching Fund 2/27/2011 - 3/31/2011

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Bumping...

This is going really well, Andrew, thanks so much for doing this! Your horse looks quite surprised at how well we're doing.

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I donated $20.00. but I was not sure where to put the notes. Hopefully, I put it in the right place. Thanks Andrew for your idea and your generous donation.

Just made a $50.00 to WPI for Andrew's matching funds. I put a note in the "special instructions" on Paypal. Thanks, Andrew. This is great!

Andrew

Thanks for the donations. The last few donation here bring it up to $442. But I also got a pm about a $100 donation. So that puts me over the top at $542. I'm going to match the entire $542. Which means that between all of use we raised $1084.

Goal exceeded! Matching fund is closed.

Andrew:

Glad I could give the last donation to put you over the top! I am so appreciative of the work of the WPI.

All the best,
Kent.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks for the donations. The last few donation here bring it up to $442. But I also got a pm about a $100 donation. So that puts me over the top at $542. I'm going to match the entire $542. Which means that between all of use we raised $1084.

Goal exceeded! Matching fund is closed.

Congratulations, Andrew, and it's very generous of you to match the extra. You've done a really great thing for the WPI and for all of us.

Andrew

Yes, this went fast. I did one last year for less money and it took longer. Thanks to all of you. You are great!!!

I can't afford any more right now. But I hope to do another one toward the end of the year. I'll see how it goes.