1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

WPI / IHYD / Suzi Oravec.

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by ePat, Sep 6, 2011.

1. ePat

ePat

Hi, I am wondering if people are aware of Suzi Oravec who is the artist performing at this years' WPI IHYD event FOR FREE. She actually made a "I hope you dance" video !!! Check it out here - she's got talent and seems to be a lovely person:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stE8A421OwI
    (There's a competition she entered and asked for votes on her facebook page - too bad I only just found it as it ended today. It would have been a great way to pay her back).
    Pat

2. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

So it has already ended? I went to the video and didn't see the red heart she mentioned (on her Facebook page) in the lower right-hand corner. I did "like" her video there, but guess I am too late to vote.

3. ePat

ePat

When I tried it the red heart did come up (after about 15-20 seconds into the video), but my vote wasn't actually counted (I went back later and checked and the numbers were still the same). Shame.

4. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Thanks for the post - beautiful video :)

See more popular forum discussions.