1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

WPI end of the year letter

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Jemal, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Jemal

Jemal Senior Member

2. shannah

shannah Senior Member

Thanks for posting Jemal.

Yes this is big news! Quoting from the newsletter

"Thanks to the continued support of friends like you we are able to create new collaborations with well
    respected University researchers such as Dr. Sanford Barsky, Chair of the Pathology Department at the
    University of Nevada. Dr. Barsky recently joined WPI as Director of Cancer Biology. His work will
    focus on the numerous cancers found in patients who suffer from chronic neuro-immune diseases
    ."

and this has previously been kept quiet as well:

"The month of August also brought a group of talented and experienced doctors and scientists to the
    University campus for our first translational medical research symposium. Our conference resulted in
    the creation of the WPI Clinical Advisory Board with Dr. Jamie Deckoff-Jones as its first Chair. In
    addition to returning to the practice of medicine, Dr. Deckoff-Jones is sharing her medical knowledge of
    neuro-immune disease with many others who are ill."

See more popular forum discussions.