1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

WPI: Andrea & Annette's' powerful words

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Sunshine, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Sunshine

Sunshine Senior Member

UK
  2. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    Thank you Sunshine for posting these videos.

Yes, the tears were flowing down my face... tears of joy, gratefulness and relief! What an amazing story, and what a great lady.

:victory::victory::victory::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::victory::victory::victory::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::balloons::victory::victory::victory:

3. Recovery Soon

Recovery Soon Senior Member

I was just watching the second video, as Annette was discussing her "naive" 2006 goal sheet. Then I gazed up at the TV (the sound was off) and saw the word FIBROMYALGIA written across it. It was a Lyrica commercial. How unrealistic would that have seemed 4 years ago?

The timing was uncanny. It felt like some serious foreshadowing of things to come.

4. Chris

Chris Senior Member

Victoria, BC
    Sunshine, thanks--a great and moving moment on the record--we can all participate in our own ways. Thanks again--to you, and to all of those working on this ongoin project. Chris

5. John Leslie

John Leslie

The WPI is lucky to have Annette Whittemore as the CEO. I wonder if she will report on her discussions with the NIH representative, Dr. Shurin.

6. 5150

5150 Senior Member

Judy, Annette, Vince, the lab Team, Andrea & her father, all True Heroes / the legislators, Dr. P, the Scientists, Hillary,Mindy, XRx, The Patient Advocate and his daughter; erik, Cort, Pro Health, the people from UK, the Aussies, Canadians, Lisa P and all who are patients: all True Heroes of mine. Such fighters I have never before seen.

7. Rivotril

Rivotril Senior Member

Sunshine thnxx for posting this!

8. KnightofZERO

KnightofZERO

Wow thanks for posting! Great speeches and Andrea's speech made me feel really emotional. It is great to see these concrete signs that we're moving forward.

9. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Are those the flowers that Rrrr arranged to have sent when Andrea is speaking, Annette is holding them, very nice!

10. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Andrea looks great! She was so sick last year.

See more popular forum discussions.