1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Wow! Must see video! David Wolfe with Lisa Garr (reishi mushrooms)

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Ayaju, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Ayaju

Ayaju Senior Member

San Diego, CA

Lisa Garr's interview of David Wolfe!

Judy
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
  2. Ayaju

Ayaju Senior Member

San Diego, CA
    Hey friends, I'm really sorry someone complained about my original post because they thought it was a solicitation. The above is not my post, but the moderator's edit. Nothing could be further from the truth than me trying to sell somebody something! I have no connection to Lisa Garr or David Wolfe... wish I did though! They are awesome people! I've benefitted soooo much from Lisa's Aware Show interviews! Does anyone else know of her? When I heard David's I knew I was onto something truly healing for myself, and I just had to share it in order to possibly help other pwc's!

For some reason the special offer of David's that I put in my original post was deleted.

Judy

See more popular forum discussions.