Red Hot researchers spice up Chilli ME Challenge — Live!
Watch renowned researchers Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig take the Chilli ME Challenge, LIVE from New York by webcast this coming Wednesday, 1st July at 1 p.m. EST.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Would an immune modulator help me?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Galene, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Galene

Galene

UK
    Hi all,

I need some thoughts on the following:

Every time I get a virus or “half virus” which doesn’t even develop properly (more common for me these days), my symptoms improve significantly, especially pain and sleep.

Questions:

Why could this be?

What is happening to me when I get a virus that could possibly make my CNS/neuropathic pain improve so much?

Is there any drug that I could take that would replicate this improvement?

Probably have more questions but it’s late here.

Love Esperanza x

2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  3. Galene

Galene

UK
    I wanted to try Immunovir first - can someone post how it should be "pulsed" for CFS? Or provide me with a link showing doses per day and when to take breaks etc please?

Thanks Esperanza x

4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    I have not taken Immunovir. Hopefully someone steps up here, or post your question on a related thread if you don't get any feedback. Or you can start a conversation with someone who you find is familiar with your question.

GG

5. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Several ways to dose it.
    The way im trying it is weekends off,
    first week 1 tab twice a day
    week 2-4, 2 tabs twice a day
    week 5-8, 3 tabs twice a day
    then take a month off.
    the above i saw was recommended by nancy klimas but there are others but i think its a matter of alternating the doses. I use the above as i think its easier to remember and makes more sense gradually increasing the dose then going up and down??

6. Galene

Galene

UK
    Thanks heapsreal :)

Could you post a link to Nancy Klimas recommendations for Immunovir if possible?

My immunlogist would be more likely to allow me to try this properly and oversee it if I could take hime written guidelines by another doctor (especially a well respected CFS doctor like Klimas!).

Love Esperanza x

7. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    I just found it googling around when looking for different dosage patterns, sorry i didnt keep the link.

See more popular forum discussions.