1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Worse or better after menopause?

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by bertie7, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Aileen

Aileen Senior Member

Canada
    Just a thought for those of you who are experiencing problems. The vagina has its own microbiome, Perhaps looking into probiotics specifically for "women's health" might be helpful. Not sure which ones would be best to take but might be worth looking into.
  2. Victronix

Victronix Senior Member

California
    I've just started having my first chaotic periods (age 50) and suddenly have been flooded with symptoms (but have not yet gotten to see a gynecologist that's in another week +, so don't know yet for sure what's going on) -- the crushing fatigue, pain in the pelvis like I have a UTI but there is no infection, nausea, anxiety, sleeplessness, etc. I'm sorry to read about how difficult it has been for some on this thread! Amazing what some have endured. I'm just at the very start of this so am appreciating the knowledge . . .

See more popular forum discussions.