• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Working with Dr. Mariano

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
He has/had an interesting forum but its stagnant for quite a while but still has some interesting info and threads. Probably in a similar school to jay goldstein but probably more refined with more endocrinology than goldstein who was more neurology.

I believe they havent met but would be interesting if they did.

I have read many threads on his website, but are there more examples of people who worked directly with him and got better? I am thinking of flying from the east coast to see him. I'm desperate.

I just wanted to see some more examples of people that were helped by him. I feel like I am on my death bed. I can barely type words or look at a computer screen.

heapsreal

I just wanted to see some more examples of people that were helped by him. I feel like I am on my death bed. I can barely type words or look at a computer screen.

From what i have read he is big into hydrocortisone for fatigue issues , it can help people get out of bed and increase function.

as for examples here hc is hit and miss ie some say its helped and others say its made them worse or feel bad on it.

I thought he said somewhere that hydrocortisone was too weak a treatment for many people. I got the impression that he preferred to use dopamine agonists/stimulants, antidepressants, and supplements to control inflammation (fish oil).

heapsreal

I thought he said somewhere that hydrocortisone was too weak a treatment for many people. I got the impression that he preferred to use dopamine agonists/stimulants, antidepressants, and supplements to control inflammation (fish oil).

Your probably right , maybe he starts with one treatment and tweaks things from there?

He seems anti the name adrenal fatigue and prefers adrenal dysfunction.

there is a couple of bodybuilding/antiaging forums that talk about Mariano ?

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Imo if it's too hard to find current info and people are talking about him then he's maybe not the right guy to go to. Especially if you have to travel.

If you'd give more info like @Sushi suggested and where you are, people could give you suggests of who might help you.

I've found for me, desperation is counter productive to making good decisions.