• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

With these symptoms, do you have any doctor or treatment ideas for me?

Mary

Moderator Resource
@Tabitha - are you on any prescription drugs? e.g., anti-depressants cause loss of libido.

Have you looked into food allergies? Wheat and dairy are extremely common allergens known for causing sinus congestion and dark circles under your eyes. You mention celiac but don't state whether you've eliminated gluten from your diet.

Unfortunately, finding a good knowledgable doctor is next to impossible for many of us. If you have the money, I think a naturopath would be a good place to start. They seem to pay a lot more attention to diet and nutrition etc., or an integrative or functional medicine doctor. Unfortunately again though many don't take or aren't covered by insurance.

I'm sorry you have to deal with all this and I hope you find some answers here!