• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

With these results, what would YOU do?

Hi guys,

Have posted a few times but just wanted some advice on my testing. I believe that my cfs stems from an issue with liver detoxification, and perhaps damage to mitochondria from alocohol? if thats possible im not sure... I tried freddds protocol and made myself a lot worse and tried potassium to see if it caused loss of energy but to no avail. Im really at a loss as what to do. The only things that help a little are coq10, and l-carnitine fumarate- which when first started helped alot, but its effects are diminishing. Ive attached the various tests ive had recently. I have two main questions. 1, what do you think is wrong given test results? and 2 why did freddds protocol go so badly wrong. Otherwise all mainstream testing has showed up nothing :( My symptoms started out with bad fatigue and a bit achey, but now its simply constant fatigue.

Huge thanks :)

P.S

i currently take

1 x viridan multiphyto
1,000mg vit C
about 600mg magneisum (citrate and malate)
2,400 malic acidi
200mg coq10
4 x fish oil from LEF
50mg DHEAu
5,000 iu Vit D
1,000mg l-carn fumarate
and i take a few scoops of immunocal daily

Attachments

• Oscar Burgess Labs.pdf
    691.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Burgess O HDP 031214.pdf
    47.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Burgess Oscar 8178723.pdf
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Burgess O DNA 031114.pdf
    56.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Burgess O ATP 031114.pdf
    64.4 KB · Views: 8
  • A188995ASP.pdf
    66 KB · Views: 7
  • a191287cp.pdf
    188.8 KB · Views: 6
@burgeo10 - Did you supplement B vitamins at the time of the testing? Many tested high.

Methylfolate (not folic acid) supplementation might help with some of the problems, and it looks like D3 supplementation is indicated too. And since it says you don't have any lactobacillus, there's probably probiotics which can help with that. Carnitine supplementation might be a good idea - that is one which many patients find helpful.

@burgeo10 - Did you supplement B vitamins at the time of the testing? Many tested high.

Methylfolate (not folic acid) supplementation might help with some of the problems, and it looks like D3 supplementation is indicated too. And since it says you don't have any lactobacillus, there's probably probiotics which can help with that. Carnitine supplementation might be a good idea - that is one which many patients find helpful.
Thanks @Valentijn. Thats exactly what ive been doing for the past few months but have made quite limited progress. I was supplementing B's at the time, but I was also taking 1,000mg vitamin C, so such a low result seems strange no?

Thanks @Valentijn. Thats exactly what ive been doing for the past few months but have made quite limited progress. I was supplementing B's at the time, but I was also taking 1,000mg vitamin C, so such a low result seems strange no?
C acts as an antioxidant, so you might be using it up pretty quickly. Glutathione has a similar effect I believe.