1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Will we be getting more CFS in Australia?

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by taniaaust1, Jul 16, 2012.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8498150 "The federal health minister says there's nothing to fear from a vaccination program that's to be extended to Australian schoolboys in a world-first initiative"

for those who dont know.. The Gardasil vaccination when they introduced it into the high schools for the girls, there were media reports of some of them getting a what the media discribed as a "sleeping sickness" which sounded very much like CFS when one heard of the symptoms. Some of those girls as far as Im aware, never recovered from that vaccine.

As ME/CFS affects boys and girls equally, one has to wonder if we will end up hearing of the same happenstance with the boys when it comes to this.
    KathySkes likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.