1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Will the real depression please stand up

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Nielk, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Interesting article Marc. I never would have thought that there was a connection between inflammation and depression.
    They mention that younger people are increasing this manifestation because of a "clean" environment but, I'm thinking maybe it's because they are given so many immunization shots for every possible illness. Their immune system doesn't get a chance to "practice" fighting off invading microbes.
    I always assumed that I suffer from depression on and off because of my pathetic state of health and the frustrations I encounter. I never thought that it might be due to inflammatory in my body that affects the brain. Maybe that explains why anti depressants never helped me?

See more popular forum discussions.