• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Will Freddd be back on these forums?

Crux

Hi Freddd;

It's great to see you're back. You've had some terrible blows. I'm glad you're recovering. There's a time problem in all this. I'm glad you've made it !

Phred

Freddd, I'm sorry to hear that it poured instead of rained for you. I hope you recover soon.

Jarod

Hey Freddd,

I have a bunch of methyfolate(bottles unopened) that I'm not going to use. I would like to give it to you since you spent so much time helping everybody out here. PM me if you want it.

Jarod

LisaGoddard

Hi Freddd,
Welcome back!!
You don't know me but I have been following your protocol and seeing some improvements.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Good to see you back Freddd - you were doing so well but like you say we sometimes think we're invincible. Its only been a year and thats no time at all to heal from such a loss, my beloved sister died Oct last year and its still very painful. Losing a precious child like you did is devastating.
Take care of yourself, glad to hear the protocol is helping you to recover.

Nielk

Thanks for posting to let us know how you are doing.
I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties and hope you keep gaining strength.

Ema

With the failure of Jarrow mb12 out of the 5 star category

Welcome back Freddd...so sorry to hear that things have been difficult and hope for an upward trend.

It sounds like you have become dissatisfied with the Jarrow mb12 now as well. I hope you can elaborate on that and what you are now using when you are able. I know there was a thread on this topic earlier so please forgive me if it was already posted there.

Ema

Shellbell

Welcome back Freddd! I am so sorry for the rough time you have been going through. I know the feeling as I lost four family members, two of which were my parents, in a years time. Grief is a lot of stress to deal with, but we are strong and will prevail. Sending you wishes of continued healing and many hugs! When the time comes, I look forward to your new discoveries in your protocol, but take time for healing first!!

Shelly