1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Will FDA forbid p5p

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by leaves, Dec 13, 2010.

1. leaves

leaves Senior Member

2. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    I don't know this for sure, but my guess is that "Big Pharma" wants to patent on it and classify as "medical food" (This is just a guess)
  3. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Hi leaves. I agree with august59 that FDA may be influenced by big pharma. The FDA has already pulled OSR#1, with the help of By Trine Tsouderos of the chicago tribune. Trine wrote some articles attacking OSR#1 as an industtrial chelator before the FDA forced OSR#1 off the market. I can say I have taken alot of supplemetns and OSR#1 was the single most effective supplement I have ever taken.

http://www.newswithviews.com/L'Hommedieu/stephen100.htm

See more popular forum discussions.