1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Will FDA forbid p5p

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by leaves, Dec 13, 2010.

1. leaves

leaves Senior Member

2. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    I don't know this for sure, but my guess is that "Big Pharma" wants to patent on it and classify as "medical food" (This is just a guess)
  3. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Hi leaves. I agree with august59 that FDA may be influenced by big pharma. The FDA has already pulled OSR#1, with the help of By Trine Tsouderos of the chicago tribune. Trine wrote some articles attacking OSR#1 as an industtrial chelator before the FDA forced OSR#1 off the market. I can say I have taken alot of supplemetns and OSR#1 was the single most effective supplement I have ever taken.

http://www.newswithviews.com/L'Hommedieu/stephen100.htm

See more popular forum discussions.