1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Why Dr.Cheney stopped Nexavir?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by HTree, May 25, 2012.

1. HTree

HTree

northeast
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Here is my impression though I could be wrong. Nexavir used to have another name a few years ago--I think it was kutapressin. This is what Cheney used. The manufacturer stopped making it and it wasn't available for a few years until Nexavir came out from another company (though the same thing) at a much higher price.

In that interim, Cheney had started using cell-signalling factors (I think that is what he calls them) instead and stuck with them.

Best,
    Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.