Lately the feeling of being drugged when I eat has gotten worse. The intensity of it varies but it's always there. I have tried cutting certain foods out but it seems that almost everything I ingest causes this. For several days last week all I could tolerate was crackers and unsweetened applesauce. This even happens with salad. Eating has been hard for me for quite a while with trouble swallowing, chewing and just generally finding it exhausting. I'm not well enough to cook for myself but I manage a pretty healthy diet anyways. This is one of my worst symptoms. When it's at its worst immediately upon eating I start having trouble breathing and feel like I am going to fall into a coma. Sensory overload gets really bad and I have to go to bed. Sometimes I have to crawl up the stairs to get there. If it's a food intolerance then part of why I can't figure it out is that one day a particular food won't bother me much, and a few days later the exact same meal puts me in bed for a few hours feeling like I'm going to die. Any ideas?