1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Who's trying to get to bed and get up earlier??

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by CAcfs, Aug 22, 2012.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    Once again, symptoms have changed and I have no understanding why. I am grateful to be able to goto bed 'at normal peoples time' (what I use to call since I couldnt go to sleep til the wee hours of the morning). I can do this about 4 out of 7 days. It is still interrupted but there is just something about being able to goto bed and fall asleep between 10 and 11PM. I had so many months of the early morning saga it is a bit of a stress relief to be able to goto bed and fall asleep. Still wake up 2-3 times but that is soooooo much better than before this change that started about 2-3 weeks ago. I dont know if this like other symptoms is temporary but for now I will just be grateful.

See more popular forum discussions.