• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

whole body throbbing?

TrixieStix

I most certainly get throbbing over the whole body. It feels as though it's inflamed, is sensitive all over and feels like it's pulsating. Sometimes I also get this just with the brain which I really hate as scary even though I know it will pass.
ahhh PULSATING is a great word to describe it as well.

Richard7

sorry @TrixieStix,

I was having quite a bad day.

I thought that what you were writing about or at least the descriptions that others chimed in with sounded like the descriptions in the above linked thread and just grabbed it and posted it so you would have another term to search for.

JAH

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a "vibrating energy envelope." Not sure if it's the same thing as you- but I haven't heard what I feel described on the forum either. I really feel the pulsing strongly if I'm wakened from a deep sleep. Have no idea why...

JAH

TrixieStix

sorry @TrixieStix,

I was having quite a bad day.

I thought that what you were writing about or at least the descriptions that others chimed in with sounded like the descriptions in the above linked thread and just grabbed it and posted it so you would have another term to search for.
no need to say sorry. i appreciated the link :) sorry you were having a bad day.