The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Who is a genetic Methylation expert who does Skype calls??

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by grapes, Feb 27, 2017.

1. grapes

grapes Senior Member

Anybody know of a good one??

2. Valentijn

Valentijn WE ARE KINA

I haven't heard of any good ones. Just quacks who do simplistic interpretations of Yasko's misinformation.

jack blogs likes this.
  3. grapes

grapes Senior Member

It's challenging. I'm done a LOT of research on my methylation issues, my genetics, the supplements I need, etc, but wanted someone with at least an equal amount of knowledge to work with, bounce ideas off, get more info. So I went to Lynch's recommended practitioners...and seriously can't tell that any of those have worked with enough patients on this topic to be worth the money.

Valentijn likes this.
  4. grapes

grapes Senior Member

And I did get a reply from one of them on Lynch's site, and honestly, wasn't impressed. It was more about a naturopathic focus than a methylation focus, and about "treating my infections", which I do not have, and treating my "gut issues" which I do not have either. Exactly what I was worried about. I emailed two others that "may" be okay--no reply. I just have a suspicion that a lot of those "did the training", but that's not enough. I need someone with experience in working with patients on top of their knowledge..and in working with someone like me WITH knowledge already.

Valentijn likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.