1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Whistleblower: VA Hiding Veteran Health Data

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Jarod, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Jarod

Jarod Senior Member

planet earth
    We all know this type of stuff happens already.....

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...an-health-data.html?comp=7000023317828&rank=1

SilverbladeTE and Sasha like this.
  2. SilverbladeTE

SilverbladeTE Senior Member

Somewhere near Glasgow, Scotland
    well well well...
    One ponders about OUR Weasels then, eh?

3. Tristen

Tristen Senior Member

Northern Ca. USA
    Don't know the exact numbers, but a significant number of vets now with GWI, had remained stateside and were never exposed to said chemicals and toxins. Last I knew, the dod preferred the chemical/toxin exposure as a cause of GWI supposedly because it keeps the focus off themselves. Yet this article suggests they want to hide the chemical/toxin exposure issue.....hmmmm.

4. Esther12

Esther12 Senior Member

So far it's just testimony. That's not to say that it should be dismissed, but it's only if his testimony is able to lead on to more findings that we can be confident that has being happening. Probably best not to assume too much either way right now, but I do hope that there's a serious attempt to investigate these (and other similar) claims.

See more popular forum discussions.