1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Which Supplement Dosages Determined By Body Weight

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by kposs, Jan 4, 2013.

1. kposs

kposs

I'm starting to wonder if I need to adjust my basic and active b12 supplements based on my body weight.

When I do a Google search, it appears from what I can find that at least some supplements such as Vitamin D and Vitamin C are dosed according to body weight. And given that I currently weigh the same as 2 small females :lol: I might get better results with larger doses.

Anyone know of a table/list with this information?
  2. triffid113

triffid113 Day of the Square Peg

Michigan
    No, unfortunately, but I have been wondering about this too as I have a friend who is 4X size and I wonder if any vitamins I recommend for him would do any good in liliputian doses???
  3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I would guess that they're all determined by body weight. Just like if you're larger or smaller you would need more or less calories.

But as a practical method, I determine doses by self muscle testing.

See more popular forum discussions.