1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Which sources of GcMAF are reliable?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by snowathlete, Apr 11, 2012.

1. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    Im trying to understand which sources of GcMAF are reliable - i.e. what they say they are!
    From what i have read on this forum, there is some doubt.

The gcmaf.eu guys - who are they? I know that one guy associated with them, David, seems to get some peoples backs up here, but im not really interested in that, just whether the product they do is any good. They say it is and claim independant testing:
    http://www.gcmaf.eu/info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114&Itemid=53
    But has anyone checked these claims with the places mentioned?

David has made some claims that others may be supplying vit d surreptitiously but i dont know if this is true, or how David knows. Does anyone have a clue about this? My guess is that it cant be true, at least in most cases, as else people having the treatment woudlnt have gotten better. It would seem more likely to me to be a watered down version being sold by anyone wanting to scam people, else without results (eventually) people woudlnt continue to buy it.

But what do people think? Anything solid would be great!

thanks
  2. Ivana

Ivana Senior Member

I'll PM you now!
  3. Helene

Helene

Hi folks:

I too want to know where a reliable source is to be obtained. Please message me too.

This is very serious. We are dealing with very sick people and the source has to be reliable.

Thank you. Helene

See more popular forum discussions.