• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Which immune modulator has the most benefit in improving your food sensitivities/mast cell issues?

echobravo

Keep searching, the answer is out there
Most people don't get well as their doctors don't look for and find solvable problems. We need out of the box thinkers with good experience. Just not enough today, so we patients are left to struggle for resources on our own.

Exactly. And all that energy we spend on “becoming doctors” (and convincing doctors), just adds to the stress and fatigue.

ebethc

Love your program @kelly8 ! Healing the gut wall is very important to success.

Other things to try might include pancreatic enzymes, low dose antigen therapy, and supporting the liver (milk thistle, artichoke, curcumin, methylation nutrients).

which pancreatic enzymes have you taken? thanks...

I've taken wobenzym - which has been very helpful for pollution triggered MCAS, pain and inflammation... I also just stumbled on a rutin/bioflavanoid combo that's very good (better than rutin alone)

Learner1

I've heard of Wobenzym, but haven't seen it anywhere in my area.

I usually take Thorne Research BioGest, Seeking Health Pro Digestion Intensive or Klaire Labs Vital-Zymes Forte.

ebethc

I've heard of Wobenzym, but haven't seen it anywhere in my area.

I usually take Thorne Research BioGest, Seeking Health Pro Digestion Intensive or Klaire Labs Vital-Zymes Forte.

thanks - btw, I take the Thorne Betaine HCL w Pepsin, which I love.