The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Which doctor to see ?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Omar88, May 28, 2017.

1. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

Hi guys , it have been 6 years of illness and it seems that mine is little bit different from a lot of you !
    body is changing from inside :

inflammation is more all over the body , pain , fatigue , nerve damage , and now i cant handle antibiotics and other some other kind of treatment white it was fine before , and today after my CT scan i took persistent generalized lymphadenopathy diagnose from my infection disease doctor , telling me i only saw that with few cases of HIV something like 5 % only .. and it was there with me fore 5 years

did any one had persistent generalized lymphadenopathy for years here like me ?!

my all blood tests are normal thankfully , MRI for brain and spinal and the guy who made my CT scan told me its fine and i can take my results by tomorrow and there was nothing except some small lymph in neck , armpit , chest and the groin area and he think its fine as other medical workers :)

MY infection disease doctor set with me today and talked to me as a friend telling me to travel and i should not wait any more , he will help me by ordering tests from here so i can take with me and do others out side ..

Which doctor in Europe is best and in which country , best labs !! please help me friends i just for my visa to Europe and its hard to get another one soon so i have to do it all while am there !

i will be waiting your ideas

regards

Jennifer J likes this.
  2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

Omar88, Jennifer J and Valentijn like this.
  3. Hip

Hip Senior Member

That's an easy question to answer, because believe it or not, there really is only one internationally-known ME/CFS doctor to cover the whole of Europe: Dr Kenny De Meirleir (Himmunitas, near Brussels, Belgium).

Whether an ME/CFS doctor might be suitable for your own illness, which may be a little different to ME/CFS, I am not sure. Dr De Meirleir has access to a lots of different test though.

Omar88 and Valentijn like this.
  4. Omar88

Omar88 Senior Member

i will give them a call by tomorrow so i can make an appointment

Hip likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.