1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Which Brussels hotel when seeing Dr De Meirleir?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by olliec, Aug 25, 2011.

1. olliec

olliec

I've a first appointment booked in Nov, and am considering where to stay. As the appointments are at 8am I need to stay as close as possible to the clinic so I can rest. Can anyone recommend a place to stay that's not expensive, is near the clinic, has wifi, and is also easy to get to from Brussels Midi station and the centre of the city (I'm hoping to be well enough to be able to see the sights to some degree)?
  2. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

hotel campanile. adjacent to train station...straight shot to brussels midi 20 mins.

and a 10 min bus ride from himmunitas .or short taxi ride.

i got a discount by booking online

Some ppl use the Eurovolley which is cheaper....but I don't know anything about it.
  3. olliec

olliec

4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I've stayed at both the Campanile Vilvoorde (the one that is closest to the clinic) and at the Eurovolley. The Campanile has new management and no longer serves meals on the weekend. It is also a bit more expensive and farther from the clinic.

Personally I prefer the Eurovolley as they are only a 5 or 10 minute walk from the clinic and will also drive you there for 4 Euros and take you to and from the airport for 15 euros each way. Breakfast is also included and this makes the price even less. They serve decent meals, though it is a sports center and the rooms are "basic." It is a strange combination of athletes and KDM patients staying there!

There is also a bus that goes from there direct to the center of the city, though it stops running about 5:30 pm.

Good luck!
    Sushi
  5. Tuha

Tuha Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.