1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where to source Imunovir?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Scavo86, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Scavo86

Scavo86 Senior Member

England
    If I can't convince the immunologist to trial me on some. Is there anywhere reputable where I can procure Imunovir without a prescription (am based in the UK)? Thanks in anticipation of the help :)
  2. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
  3. Mij

Mij Senior Member

I was put on Imunovir because my Cd8/Cd4 ratio was increased and my lymphocytes were all below normal range. Can you get your immunologist to test for this?
    If not I would not recommend you self medicate unless you know what is going on with your immune system, you can't assume. I had a complete relapse on this stuff so who knows really.
  4. Scavo86

Scavo86 Senior Member

England
    Thanks ever so much for that, apologies for spamming the forums with an already answered question.
  5. Scavo86

Scavo86 Senior Member

England
    Hi Mij

I will certainly be discussing Imunovir with Dr Kogelnik when I visit him in the USA next month, so will not be self medicating as such. However, here in the UK, even if a drug might be deemed a good idea elsewhere for ME/CFS getting hold of it/convincing conservative physicians can be a big task. I take onboard your point though and certainly don't want to be do anything more detrimental to my health.
  6. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    No worries. It's not always easy to find things...

See more popular forum discussions.