1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

where to get MAF 314?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by esprit, Jan 7, 2013.

1. jenbooks

jenbooks Guest

Sushi I have put maf314 into the search box but don't see a post mentioning a Vienna doctor who Skype consults.
    I think I would prefer to try this before injections, the latter available from my doctor.
    Rrrr I didn't get an answer from you as to whether you had sold yours and if it had not helped you.

I will do a forum search again. I haven't tested my Nagalase yet though.

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    jenbooks

To find things like this you have to use the google site search (on the forums menu). The Vienna doctor is Dr. Uta Santos- Konig. I think you can find her address and phone number by googling her. It is pretty expensive, I believe, which could be a consideration if you are unsure about how you would do with it.

Best wishes,
    Sushi

3. jenbooks

jenbooks Guest

Sushi thanks! I found the threads.
    I have to test Nagalase first anyway. I think I'd rather have a yogurt where I could experiment with dosing than an injectable but I'm not against the latter.

4. Rita

Rita Senior Member

I think MAF 314 is made with fresh colostrum(liquid,not power).I have the manual instructions to make it,(very complicated,22 pages),but I had never have the starters.It´s very ,very expensive,and I don´t want to spend the cost for one year and after be intolerant or unable to do it.Colostrum also is very expensive.

ukxmrv likes this.
  5. Rita

Rita Senior Member

6. yes, I just found out its 100 nanograms per 1 cc vial. The price is $100/vial now, May 2013.

See more popular forum discussions.