1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Leptin
Andrew Gladman reflects upon the recent IACFS/ME conference and the buzz surrounding a small molecule, leptin.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where to get Imunovir/Isoprinosine?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by lejones1, May 29, 2013.

1. lejones1

lejones1

I live in America and am wondering how I can order Imunovir. My doctor is willing to write a prescription, but has never prescribed it before and we don't know how to order it. I suppose I would prefer to order it through an actual Canadian pharmacy or something, rather than a random website, but if it's a legitimate source that's ok too.

I know there are some other threads on here asking the same question but some of the sites mentioned no longer seem to sell it or are for other countries. I've also googled it but I'm very hesitant to buy a drug through online without knowing if the website is legitimate. I'm less concerned about cost and more concerned about brand/safety of the source.

Thanks
  2. vli

vli

CA
    heapsreal likes this.
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I buy mine from Canada but they have great Cust service 1-877-827-1306, You doctor has to send the prescription ahead.

See more popular forum discussions.