Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where to buy mutaflor and hydroxycobalamin on line in UK?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by andre79, Mar 5, 2016.

1. andre79

andre79 Senior Member

Hi guys!

Please help me with something. I need to buy metronidazole, mutaflor and hydroxycobalamin online in the UK. I have been searching in the web and haven't been able to find a reliable site to get them. I need a site that ships to a city in the south of england.

I need to get this stuff before April, can anyone recommend me a site? Preferably a site that you have tried, and have some good experience with them.

Thank you in advance,

2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

3. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Metronidazole is a prescription drug, so you will not be able to buy it in the UK unless you have a prescription. You will have to ask your doctor. Or use online overseas pharmacies.

4. Silencio

Silencio Senior Member

I recently ordered Mutaflor from Breakspear online. They send it with a refrigerated pack to keep it cold. It's expensive but if you want to try, prob the best way to get it. I took it for two months and didn't notice much improvement.

Indigophoton likes this.
  5. adreno

adreno PR activist

6. sphynx on roundabouts

sphynx on roundabouts

See more popular forum discussions.