A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where to buy mutaflor and hydroxycobalamin on line in UK?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by andre79, Mar 5, 2016.

1. andre79

andre79 Senior Member

Hi guys!

Please help me with something. I need to buy metronidazole, mutaflor and hydroxycobalamin online in the UK. I have been searching in the web and haven't been able to find a reliable site to get them. I need a site that ships to a city in the south of england.

I need to get this stuff before April, can anyone recommend me a site? Preferably a site that you have tried, and have some good experience with them.

Thank you in advance,

2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

3. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Metronidazole is a prescription drug, so you will not be able to buy it in the UK unless you have a prescription. You will have to ask your doctor. Or use online overseas pharmacies.

4. Silencio

Silencio Senior Member

I recently ordered Mutaflor from Breakspear online. They send it with a refrigerated pack to keep it cold. It's expensive but if you want to try, prob the best way to get it. I took it for two months and didn't notice much improvement.

Indigophoton likes this.
  5. adreno

adreno PR activist

6. sphynx on roundabouts

sphynx on roundabouts

See more popular forum discussions.