• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to buy Immnovir recommendation?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
@MEfighter yes alternating between the 2. Have used valcyte and famvir. I have used them for a long time but the last few months use them for short courses of 2 weeks. Now even fair has some punch after a break.

I think one initially needs to use them for a long time 1 to 2 yrs then one might be able to use them for short courses with immune mods to try and improve immune function.

I'm doing well working 30hrs a week at a busy job. Buggered on days off but slowly improving there too.

I see. Well, that's encouraging then.

I think the 10 months on Nexavir really made a big difference; either that or it was a major coincidence that my functionality was way up; I still wasn't able to work part-time or commit to much and still had lots of post-exertional "malaise" but health was much better than it was before that and is now again so... but I couldn't afford to continue and I think Nexavir was part of the answer but not the full answer.

Hoping GcMAF and generic Nexa will give my system the restart it needs even if in part; that would be so good. Will be keeping an eye on Immunovir; in fact, will bring it up to doc and see what he says about it. I don't discard the idea of trying it at all.

Take care!