1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where to buy b2 in a decent size?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by gu3vara, Mar 27, 2012.

1. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

The best I can find is 50 mg of regular b2, on iherb. Right now, I have only 100 mg at home, and it's not easy to take 5 mg out of it!

Anybody found 25 mg tablets or less somewhere, would be much more convenient.

Thx!

2. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
    Hi, not sure where you are - i bought 20mg tabs from Natures Own on line - although they are food state, which might mean they compare to 60mg, or just that more of the 20mg is available to the body.
    Justy.

3. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

naturesown.com.au?

I'm in Canada btw

4. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
  5. Rand56

Rand56 Senior Member

Myrtle Beach, SC
    Source Naturals sells a coezymated sublingual one at 25mg. vitacost.com has it. I'm not a big fan of Source Naturals. Solgar has one at 50mg and I would be tempted more to get the Solgar and just split the tablet.

6. justy

justy Senior Member

U.K
  7. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

Thx all, think I'll go with the 50 mg from solgar, I like them too.

Jarrow had a 25 mg but it seems to be discontinued now.

See more popular forum discussions.