1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where is sign up for Nov. 2013 CFSAC meeting?

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Andrew, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    I dont't know if I'm having a focus problem or what, but I cannot find out how to sign up for the Nov. 2013 CFSAC meeting? I'm also don't know what this webanar format will be? Will this include voice presentations from the public. Should I even sign up?

2. Denise

Denise Senior Member

Andrew - I believe that the current US government shut-down has probably delayed any sign up.
    I think that details about the webinar format, public comment, etc. will probably only be available after things (government-wise) are back up and running again.
    For everyone who intends to provide public comment - no time like the present to start preparing it so that we don't have to rush at the last minute..
    :)

Valentijn likes this.
  3. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    good thought! thanks

See more popular forum discussions.