Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where is luminescentfeeling?!

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by patrick, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Tammie

Tammie Senior Member

Woodridge, IL
    Hillary's site is still up.....I hadn't heard anything about her being gone, although I have not seen any new blogs in awhile......oh, i really hope that they are both ok - it would be a huge loss (& so very sad) for either of them to be gone

2. I too hope he is ok.
    I know it's a long shot but I wonder if he had some sort of improvement and is off enjoying himself? In which case... I am super-happy for him, but hope he comes back to tell us all how he did it.
    If not and he's taken a turn for the worse I hope he feels able come back at some point and receive our support and virtual hugs.

Rachel xx

3. MEKoan

MEKoan Senior Member

We never really know what's going on in anyone's life or heart. This makes me think that it is so important to do our best to be compassionate with each other. Let me be the first to admit I often fail at this. That frightens me because it would be terrible to end a relationship, for whatever reason, on an unkind or harsh note.

I am reminded of a quote by His Holiness the Dalai Lama. "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"

I know we all agree.

4. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the P2P! Adopt "ME" & CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    Just another person hoping very much he is ok.
    Please reach out to us if you want to talk.
    I miss your advocacy and videos.
    Peace

See more popular forum discussions.