1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Four: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 23 March 2014
It is Day Four and the final conference session from San Francisco. In this review we hear from Searcher about the neurosciences session, and PET and EEG analysis, then a study on cognitive functioning, followed by a debate on the revised 2014 IACFS/ME Primer, and then we wrap-up the...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where do I get good sublingual B12 in the EU?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by tiredlight, May 30, 2012.

1. tiredlight

tiredlight

Can I order it anywhere online or is it better to buy a special sort of sublingual b12 at a special place?
  2. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Tiredlight,

On the active b12 basics page I talk about iherb because they do a large international business in it and offer $5 overseas shipping on packages under 5 pounds. The Jarrow and Enzymatic Therapy brands (the 5 star gold standard for effectiveness, many others are 1/100 as effective, haven't found any others that come close though there might be a couple of other pretty good ones) are available at various EU retailers costing up to 4x as much as from iherb. Even after VAT or duties or whatever, the price can still be half of local costs. Just be sure you follow the advisories they offer by country or specific product which now comes up. They have been changing how it works, good luck.
  3. tiredlight

tiredlight

4. Esperanza

Esperanza

England
    Hi,

If you're in the UK, Amazon do the Jarrow Mb12 - the one Freddd recommends.

Love Esperanza x
  5. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Methyl-B-12-5000-mcg-60-Lozenges/117
    http://www.iherb.com/Enzymatic-Therapy-B12-Infusion-30-Chewable-Tablets/2119

I don't know what Amazon does with shipping but the Amazon price of $11 is by far the best at the moment.
  6. Esperanza

Esperanza

England
    Tiredlight,

Following up on Freddd's recommendation - Iherb ships really fast to the EU though they charge customs duties (but nothing super expensive).

I've ordered some supps from Iherb and they arrive within a week usually.

Love Esperanza x
  7. tiredlight

tiredlight

Which dose is better - 1 or 5 mg? Tried 1, but didnt really help so far (3 weeks).
  8. tiredlight

tiredlight

Getting decent sublingual Methyl B12 has become so difficult. One problem are new strict custom laws in the EU regarding supplements so that you are not alllowed to receive US products anymore.

My other problem is that I am intolerant to fructose and most good products like Jarrow or Enzymatic Therapy contain either xylit, fructose or another sweetener i dont tolerate. Did anyone have similar problems?

See more popular forum discussions.