Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where did I get mercury poisoning?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by rottingmetal, Oct 27, 2016.

1. rottingmetal

rottingmetal

It sounds like I have all the symptoms of mercury toxicity but I don't have any dental fillings, so could I still have it? Could I still have mercury in my body from vaccines as a child?

2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

What symptoms do you actually have?

3. rottingmetal

rottingmetal

I am extremely nervous and startle very easily. I have tachycardia and mood swings, as well as blurry vision. My short term memory is bad but I am good at remembering other things. When I was taking curcumin, I shook really badly, felt like passing out a lot, had stomach pains, trouble breathing, kind of a tingling feeling on my face and extremities, pain and tightness in my chest and shoulders. I think it is because it raises thiols. Any sulfur or thiol foods give me palpitations and I heard that is due to mercury toxicity. But I don't have any dental work so I guess it came from vaccines? I had sensory processing disorder as a child and I think aspergers.

4. rottingmetal

rottingmetal

Also, I can't seem to get enough b12 even though I take a lot! And I just read that those exposed before birth have hypermobile joints. That's me! I was born with a dislocated hip as well.

5. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Do you eat a lot of tuna fish, or restaurant sushi? These contain mercury. See this post. You can also be exposed to mercury if a mercury thermometer gets broken in the home, and the mercury is not cleaned up (it can then evaporate as mercury vapor, which is breathed in). Very old electrical equipment can contain mercury tilt switches, which if broken in the home can lead to the same problem.

Have you considered the Doctor's Data hair analysis test for mercury? If you want to detox, then the Cutler protocol seems to be the one that people tend to use.

Your symptoms might be due to some other reason though. Although it is considered an alternative health diagnosis, one thing worth considering is pyroluria. This supposedly can give people a nervous disposition. You can be tested for pyroluria, but it can be easier to try the treatment for pyroluria, which is vitamin B6 and zinc, and see if that reduces nervousness.

6. rottingmetal

rottingmetal

I have done a hair analysis but it didn't show high mercury. I know it can be hidden though. I want to get Cutler's book, I just found out about it on this forum. I don't eat a lot of fish, and it doesn't seem like I have a lot of exposure but it sounds so much like me. I was tested for pyroluria but it was just borderline. Do you think it could still cause these symptoms? I didn't notice any improvement from taking b6 and zinc. I stopped taking the zinc because any mineral supplements give me palpitations. Is this due to metal toxicity?

7. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Have you seen a doctor about any of your symptoms? If so, what did they say?

8. CFS_for_19_years

CFS_for_19_years Hoarder of biscuits

USA
    A urine collection done after the administration of a pharmaceutical metal detoxification agent such as EDTA, DMSA or DMPS in a doctor's office would give you a good overview of the toxic metals you have in your body.

https://www.doctorsdata.com/urine-toxic-metals

You need to go through a doctor to have this test done. It can't be done on your own.
    https://www.doctorsdata.com/how-to-order/

9. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

UK
    CFS_for_19_years likes this.
  10. rottingmetal

rottingmetal

11. rottingmetal

rottingmetal

The first one treated me for an ulcer even though he knew it didn't explain all my symptoms. Another time, they thought I was having a panic attack or something and just not breathing good. Another doctor thought I had hyperthyroidism but if anything I have a slow thyroid. They always think I'm pregnant or getting my period. They don't take me seriously and I think they're disrespectful.

12. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

New Mexico
    Mercury can be passed down from generation to generation.....mother to baby. Mercury saturation in the 1800's was insane. Mercury elixirs were passed out like candy. That is one way a person can have mercury in their body. (inherited)...............and yes you can still have mercury in your body from when you had vaccinations. Testing isn't reliable in my opinion unless you know for sure that you had a recent exposure and it was still in the blood. Otherwise.........tests can't pick up mercury that is lodged in brain or elsewhere in the CNS.

rottingmetal likes this.
  13. rottingmetal

rottingmetal

Thank you! It sounds like I could have inherited it since I have hypermobile joints. That's what I read in Cutler's book excerpt anyway!

14. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

UK
    I'm not really sure. Google will probably know.

See more popular forum discussions.