Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where can you buy VIP spray? Only Hopkinton Drug?

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by junkcrap50, Jul 30, 2017.

1. junkcrap50

junkcrap50 Senior Member

Does anyone what pharmacy/pharmacies sell VIP (vasoactive intestinal peptide) Spray? I can only find Hopkinton Drugs. Are there any others?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

It's usually a good idea to explain any unusual abbreviations. In this case, I think you mean
    vasoactive intestinal peptide.

3. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    Yes, it's nice to do that if you have the oomph; but it in this case the user is asking a question specifically of people in the know, so not really necessary.

4. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Three words is not that taxing, and it is also helpful for people in the future, if they search for vasoactive intestinal peptide in Google or via the forum search. As well as for beginners learning about ME/CFS.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  5. junkcrap50

junkcrap50 Senior Member

You're right. I should have posted the full thing, especially for the search function.

6. junkcrap50

junkcrap50 Senior Member

A kind person messaged me this link: biotoxinjourney.com/BEG-VIP_USA_Suppliers_2016-05-16.pdf

So it looks like, as of May 5, 2016 it looks like 3 pharmacies offer(ed) it.

See more popular forum discussions.