1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

WHere can i get MICROSILICA for a decent price?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by keenly, Jul 24, 2010.

1. keenly

keenly Senior Member

I am hearing great things about this and as far as i know its safe BUT the price is SUPER HIGH!

Is it all expensive or just certain brands?

cheers
    Paul
  2. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
  3. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

It's only produced by Biopure US. Its a new, patented, produced in the lab kind of product I guess - I think it's only been on the market a year or so.
    You're right the price is high!

4. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

You mind if I asl what kind of ggod things are you hearing about microsilica?

I use diatomasious earth, which is about $15 for 15 lbs I think. Pretty cheap stuff. It has the same kind of negatively charged properties as the silica in microsilica for attracting metals. However, I can;t feel a thing. But who knows, maybe it helps.
  5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    My doc ordered microsilica for me from biopure and docs get a nice discount which he passed on to me. Maybe you can get your doc to order it for you? It is a chelator that Dr. D. Klinghardt is having a lot of success with. I felt good on it for a few weeks and then did not notice much. Also, I found I could only take about 1/4 of the usual dose--and the usual dose is minuscule. So that tiny vial might last a long time.

Sushi
  6. judderwocky

judderwocky Senior Member

ok... i just started taking diatomaceous earth and my nails are getting super shiny... did this happen to anybody else?
  7. keenly

keenly Senior Member

DE is 2.5% ALUMINIUM; NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Oh!! I did not know that. Thank you very much keenly.

See more popular forum discussions.