1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

WHere can i get MICROSILICA for a decent price?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by keenly, Jul 24, 2010.

1. keenly

keenly Senior Member

I am hearing great things about this and as far as i know its safe BUT the price is SUPER HIGH!

Is it all expensive or just certain brands?

cheers
    Paul

2. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
  3. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

It's only produced by Biopure US. Its a new, patented, produced in the lab kind of product I guess - I think it's only been on the market a year or so.
    You're right the price is high!

4. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

You mind if I asl what kind of ggod things are you hearing about microsilica?

I use diatomasious earth, which is about $15 for 15 lbs I think. Pretty cheap stuff. It has the same kind of negatively charged properties as the silica in microsilica for attracting metals. However, I can;t feel a thing. But who knows, maybe it helps.

5. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    My doc ordered microsilica for me from biopure and docs get a nice discount which he passed on to me. Maybe you can get your doc to order it for you? It is a chelator that Dr. D. Klinghardt is having a lot of success with. I felt good on it for a few weeks and then did not notice much. Also, I found I could only take about 1/4 of the usual dose--and the usual dose is minuscule. So that tiny vial might last a long time.

Sushi

6. judderwocky

judderwocky Senior Member

ok... i just started taking diatomaceous earth and my nails are getting super shiny... did this happen to anybody else?

7. keenly

keenly Senior Member

DE is 2.5% ALUMINIUM; NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Oh!! I did not know that. Thank you very much keenly.

See more popular forum discussions.