1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A Little Poisoning Along the Road to ME/CFS
Looking at my symptoms, many of which are far less these days and some are gone, it would be easy to figure that I'd just been dealing with some heavy-duty menopausal issues.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

where can I get LDN off the internet?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by anniekim, May 11, 2011.

1. anniekim

anniekim Senior Member

U.K
    Hi,

I know there are quite a few posts on LDN on here, but they are all quite long and I'm afraid i don't have the stamina or concentration to trawl through them.

I would like to know:

1. Where I can buy LDN from the internet with no prescription (if possible?), a reliable source obviously, as much as that is possible.

2. How much and how often do I roughly increase the dose? I want to start very low as react, like many people, easily.

Many thanks in advance

2. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama
    All of the LDN information will be on these sites: lowdosenaltrexone.org ldn-help.com ldn-database.com . There is a doc in PA that will write for it by phone...do not know the cost of the consult. The information will be on one of these sites. Some people get it without a srcipt at 50mg and dilute it.

3. anniekim

anniekim Senior Member

U.K
    Thank you Marg for your reply

See more popular forum discussions.