Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where are you all getting Prescript Assist probiotic?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by South, Oct 18, 2014.

1. South

South Senior Member

Southeastern United States
    For those using Prescript Assist probiotic, where are you buying it? I don't see it on any of my usual supplement sales websites, and I'd rather not buy it from Amazon as I've been mistrustful of Amazon having hot warehouses, which would harm the probiotics.

All the sellers of it on Amazon that I saw today used "fulfilled by Amazon", except for one seller called "liquidation warehouse", which also doesn't give me much confidence in the freshness of the product.

Anyway, any info on sites you've used to get this product would be helpful!

2. jstefl

jstefl Senior Member

Brookfield, Wisconsin
  3. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    You might not need to worry about Amazon considering their website says this:

Unparalleled Shelf Stability
    The probiotic bacteria in Prescript-Assist are unique because each cell is protected by a durable seed-like structure. As a result, they are safeguarded against light, heat and pressure. Routine testing shows that Prescript-Assist retains more than 95 percent of its potency two years after the date of manufacture, even when stored at 98°F. - See more at: http://www.prescript-assist.com/#sthash.QPGlpuv4.dpuf

4. South

South Senior Member

Southeastern United States
    Thanks jstefl and Ema!

See more popular forum discussions.