Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Where are the answers?

Discussion in 'Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' started by usedtobeperkytina, Mar 6, 2015.

1. usedtobeperkytina

usedtobeperkytina Senior Member

Clay, Alabama
    There is a thread of questions that was to be answered by a member of the IoM committee? I can't find where these answers are published. Please help.

oceiv likes this.
  2. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

As far as I know the answers haven't been published yet. I'd say to watch the original thread for updates but it's been locked so I'm not sure anything further will be posted there. Perhaps @ClarkEllis has some updates on when we might expect to see the answers.

oceiv and usedtobeperkytina like this.
  3. Jon_Tradicionali

Jon_Tradicionali Alone & Wandering

Zogor-Ndreaj, Shkodër, Albania
    You ain't got the answers Sway.

wdb likes this.
  4. Ember

Ember Senior Member

It's been a month now since the thread closed, yet we have no answers to our questions. Was this delay expected?

5. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    This will be an featured article by Clark Ellis. He is also a patient and we don't know what issues he has to deal with in getting this interview ready to publish.
    You will have to ask Clark about the timeline.

Sushi

6. WillowJ

WillowJ คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl

WA, USA
    Some of the questions were highly complex, and I wondered if maybe the committee was doing research and interacting with agencies to get answers.

Valentijn and oceiv like this.

See more popular forum discussions.