1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

When a chilld has no say...purely appalling

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by sleepy237, Aug 14, 2011.

1. sleepy237

sleepy237 Senior Member

Hell
    PLEASE CIRCULATE AND PUT IN WEBS. THANK YOU.

Spain, August 12, 2011
    A judge orders a 12-year old girl with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome /Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) to be locked up in a psyquiatric ward of a hospital and forbids her mother to see her. We are calling on everyone to support this family and to help us with the legal costs.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/karin...-up-in-a-psyquiatric-ward-of-/203998992990195
  2. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    Sleepy, the link doesn't work.
  3. LaurelW

LaurelW Senior Member

Utah
    Worked for me. This is so appalling!
  4. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    Sleepy, the link says the content is unavailable.
  5. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    http://carersfight.blogspot.com/2011/08/12-year-old-girl-with-me-locked-up-in.html

This link from Stonebird works.

The Mum also has severe ME and the very sick child is being locked away 'indefinitely' in a psychiatric hospital. The child has firm evidence from leading ME experts as to the nature of her condition, but the authorities want psychiatrists to be placed in charge of her and they have diagnosed mother and child as having Joint Delirious Alteration and Mchhausen Syndrome. This is yet one more terrible story. Spain! You should be ashamed of the abuse you are inflicting on a very ill mother and child!

In disgust,

C.G.
  6. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    didn't work for me. FYI
  7. gregf

gregf Senior Member

Sydney Australia
    I asked (on the stonebird site), if we can donate by PayPal.
    If they get PayPal, can someone post here.
    I am liable to forget.

Greg.
  8. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    http://carersfight.blogspot.com/2011/08/12-year-old-girl-with-me-locked-up-in.html in the comments of it.. someone does say one can donate by paypal.

Being the Spanish ME/CFS associations who are currently trying to pay the legal costs for this women and daughter.. I think that would be the case.

Horrific.. goverments who make this mistake should have to pay big compensations to their victims. That would make them get their acts together. What about the PTSD they are probably going to cause this girl.

See more popular forum discussions.