1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Science to Patients: Talking ME, Exercise and the Mitochondria - with Dr Charles Shepherd
The latest video release from the Dutch group ME/cvs Vereniging, with Dr Charles Shepherd from the UK ME Association, and announcing a live chat session to be held Thursday, April 10, 2014...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What's worse than CFS/ME

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Lee Ann, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Lee Ann

Lee Ann

Tennessee
    At this point with atypical CFS?? or secondary CFS, is really not knowing what mystery illness my body possesses. Worse than a disease itself, is not having a definite diagnosis. I don't know what direction to take, what medicines to try, what supplements to buy, what the hell to do. I've carried my lifeless body to so many doctor's offices, (13) I can't stomach the thought of seeing another trained professional (sarcasim) who will give me another round of useless and expensive tests and tell me I am normal...Yippeee.... So, I guess my point to my rambling is, I feel hopeless and like I am stumbling in the dark and I want to scream....Can't somebody please tell me what is happening to my once healthy body....

Thanks for being here....
    Lee Ann
  2. ixchelkali

ixchelkali Senior Member

Long Beach, CA
    :hug::hug::hug:

Know the feeling. It's not much of an upside, but at least we're all stumbling in the dark together. I'd scream, too, if I had the energy.
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Could you go see Dr. Klimas? You are closer than mysefl, and I am considering it.

GG

PS How about the ACAM website for a dr? or Functional Medicine: http://www.yourmedicaldetective.com/public/department138.cfm

See more popular forum discussions.