Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What's this symptom?

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by maksikker, Dec 17, 2014.

1. maksikker

maksikker

Hey everyone, I don't really know what to call this. Sometimes I get dizzy, but more than that it almost feels like my head is wobbling a little. Sounds funny, right? :p But it's really hard to focus when it happens. I notice it most often after I've been pushing myself and I sit down.

2. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    If it gets worst you may find your head actually starts to shake and others can see it. My head used to wobble and shake but often I wouldnt even notice it was doing it till another pointed it out (Im so used to being sick in so many ways with symptoms that many of my symptoms have become not noticable to me when they start to happen) .

maksikker likes this.
  3. Kati

Kati Patient in training

@maksikker time to take your body parts to the doctor. Get a family member or a friend to make a video if there is anything visible.

maksikker and merylg like this.
  4. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    Do you have a blood pressure monitor? Could you borrow one if not and see what is happening with your BP and HR before and during these episodes

taniaaust1, maksikker and Butydoc like this.
  5. Valentijn

Valentijn Senior Member

Sounds like mild vertigo.

maksikker likes this.
  6. maksikker

maksikker

@Valentijn, I thought that it might just be vertigo, but it's usually accompanied by palpitations. I forgot to add that. So I think something else may be going on...

Great idea, @ukxmrv! Thanks :D

7. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    If you are getting palpitations with it, you may find your BP is suddenly dropping just before that.

See more popular forum discussions.