1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

what's more important health or coorporate profits.....

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by markmc20001, Jan 5, 2010.

1. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

Here is another glaringly obvious reason why governments can't be left to find a solution to health problems. Because they re hiding the problems.....

example in article below.

"Of some 84,000 chemicals being used commercially in the United States, some 20 percent -- or 17,000 -- are kept secret not only from the public, but from medical professionals, state regulators and even emergency responders, according to a report at the Washington Post."

http://rawstory.com/2009//01/17000-potentially-harmful-chemicals/

2. Tammie

Tammie Senior Member

Woodridge, IL
    I posted about this on another forum.....then ran out of energy to put it here, too....glad to see that you have done so.....the whole article is quite disturbing, esp to people like me who also have severe MCS

3. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
    Kellogs special K in Europe has real inorganic iron in it. What's more important ?

See more popular forum discussions.