1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation - 'Encephalitis' - in ME/CFS
A small study with just nine patients has captured the attention of patients and researchers alike after reporting direct evidence of inflammation in the brain of ME/CFS patients. The finding was one of the highlights picked out by Professor Anthony Komaroff in his IACFS/ME...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What's Happened to Dr Jonathan Kerr?

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by Persimmon, Jun 4, 2011.

1. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    I thought I saw a paper with his name on it recently...but I can't find it now. maybe I was confused about what year it is currently.
  2. JayS

JayS

I agree with the last sentence, but unfortunately this is not the same Jonathan Kerr. His license lapsed a couple of years ago; it was reinstated a year ago, but with no hospital affiliation.
  3. EnduringAngel

EnduringAngel

"Hampshire, UK"
    I just came across this thread and was wondering the same thing. I don't think that Exeter Dr is the same
    I just searched for him on the GMC website and it said this...
    Very odd!!
    A x
    Doctor Details
    Results of search on: 22 May 2013 at 17:04:50. The details shown are valid at the date and time of the search only.
    Jonathan Richard
    Kerr
    Man
    Not Registered - Administrative Reason

More Details
    MB BCh 1987 Queens University of Belfast
    09 Jul 1987
    07 Feb 1989
    Medical microbiology and virology From 19 Feb 1997 but not currently registered
    This doctor is not on the GP Register
    • Information for Employers
    View information for Employers
  4. EnduringAngel

EnduringAngel

"Hampshire, UK"

See more popular forum discussions.