1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What's coming up in the next few months?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Sasha, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Just wondering what big ME events are in the offing (a bit of a "when will there be good news" question, to steal Kate Atkinson's book title).

I know the IACFS/ME meeting is coming up on 22-25 September; the Blood Working Group results are expected in September; some consensus treatment guidelines that I'm a bit confused about are in the pipeline but not sure when ... what else?
  2. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    I was just remembering that Judy M spoke at the end of last year and said that there would be treatment(s) coming out this year. I wonder if that is still on track?
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Good question, I would like to know more about this also!

GG
  4. Guido den Broeder

Guido den Broeder *****

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    September 1 will see the start of the development of a model-based guideline for ME in the Netherlands.

Got fed up waiting for the government and the medical profession.

www.meresearch.nl
  5. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Nice domain name, Guido. Could you tell us a bit more about what it is or provide a link if there already has been discussion about it in English somewhere?

From looking at some of the words i would guess it's a Dutch foundation for ME research?

See more popular forum discussions.