• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What's coming up in the next few months?

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Just wondering what big ME events are in the offing (a bit of a "when will there be good news" question, to steal Kate Atkinson's book title).

I know the IACFS/ME meeting is coming up on 22-25 September; the Blood Working Group results are expected in September; some consensus treatment guidelines that I'm a bit confused about are in the pipeline but not sure when ... what else?

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
I was just remembering that Judy M spoke at the end of last year and said that there would be treatment(s) coming out this year. I wonder if that is still on track?

eric_s

Nice domain name, Guido. Could you tell us a bit more about what it is or provide a link if there already has been discussion about it in English somewhere?

From looking at some of the words i would guess it's a Dutch foundation for ME research?