1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What's coming up in the next few months?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Sasha, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Just wondering what big ME events are in the offing (a bit of a "when will there be good news" question, to steal Kate Atkinson's book title).

I know the IACFS/ME meeting is coming up on 22-25 September; the Blood Working Group results are expected in September; some consensus treatment guidelines that I'm a bit confused about are in the pipeline but not sure when ... what else?
  2. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    I was just remembering that Judy M spoke at the end of last year and said that there would be treatment(s) coming out this year. I wonder if that is still on track?
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Good question, I would like to know more about this also!

GG
  4. Guido den Broeder

Guido den Broeder *****

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
    September 1 will see the start of the development of a model-based guideline for ME in the Netherlands.

Got fed up waiting for the government and the medical profession.

www.meresearch.nl
  5. eric_s

eric_s Senior Member

Switzerland/Spain (Valencia)
    Nice domain name, Guido. Could you tell us a bit more about what it is or provide a link if there already has been discussion about it in English somewhere?

From looking at some of the words i would guess it's a Dutch foundation for ME research?

See more popular forum discussions.