1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

What would YOU say?

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Timaca, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    for #3 - Just look at their eye roll when you explain what's wrong with you.
  2. Tristen

Tristen Senior Member

Northern Ca. USA
    Think of the worst case of the Flu you ever had, multiply that by 10, and imagine having that 24/7 for decades....that's us.

Labeling this disease under it's least troublesome symptom has lead the world to believe we are malingerers, when it fact we are severely ill.

Someone must ask why we have been left as roadkill for the psych camp when we have volumes of documented evidence showing a physical illness of a profoundly debilitating nature.
  3. redrachel76

redrachel76 Senior Member

Israel
    1.) Research shows it can more disabling than AIDS, MS and Cancer

2)It is not just tiredness or Fatigue - those are the least worst symptoms

3)Graded exercise therapy and psychiatric/psycology approaches worsen M.E more than anything.
    Ocean and ahimsa like this.

See more popular forum discussions.